I believe there is an attempt to get me a Wii for Christmas. Anybody got any guidance/suggestions, so I can kind of help them find one ?
:P
I believe there is an attempt to get me a Wii for Christmas. Anybody got any guidance/suggestions, so I can kind of help them find one ?
:P
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Rob Chubz House [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Oh wow, great plan
Thanks for being so helpful there Counts
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
CHeck the trash outside one of those idiots that threw the remote through there plasma.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
[ QUOTE ]
CHeck the trash outside one of those idiots that threw the remote through there plasma.
[/ QUOTE ]
I say check the trash outside any idiots house that even bought one! From what I have seen Playstation 1 has better graphics! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
it's not always about the graphics. Playstation 3 has incredible graphics, but Nintendo will always be the best. Just has so many classic gaming titles. Especially Zelda.
i think nintendo is trying to push out a good chunk before xmas. Best bet is for them to go to ebgames and get on the pre-order list for a bundle.
Just keep checking with as many stores as you can. Right now both the Wii and the PS3 are near impossible to find anywhere due to the limited supplies of both, so to be honest one of the few chances you'll have of getting one is to go on Ebay and test your luck there, though you have to beware of steep prices (which are nearly inevitable) and scams.
I literally got scammed last Christmas when I tried to get a 360 from Ebay, but thankfully I found a non-scam-deal the second time.
Officially retired
Wal Mart in Norton will have some on 12/6 at 8AM.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Anybody have any connections...
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Bookmarks